Women Who Will Terms & Conditions
Nominations for this year’s “Women Who Will” list are invited on the following basis:
- Women nominated can be from any area of the legal profession, including private practice
- Women nominated can be based anywhere in the world
- Women nominated can be on a career break at the time of nomination
- To make a nomination, you must let your nominee know that you are putting them forward and sharing their contact details before you submit the nomination
- By taking part, you accept that your nomination will be published in whole or in part in this year’s Women Who Will report. The report will be published and promoted by Obelisk Support and the editorial team’s decisions are final
- The last day for nominations will be the 31st July 2023.
Once nominations close, we will be asking nominees to complete the process by submitting a short entry form and a photograph. Entries will be reviewed and researched before publication.