How is your information used?
We will use the information you provide to:
- fulfil the request you have made to us through our Site;
- contact you to arrange a telephone call you request from us;
- subscribe you to our mailing list to send you our regular newsletters and updates as well as information about the events we host, and other information that we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
- audit the downloading of data from the Site;
- improve the layout and/or content of the Site;
- identify visitors to the Site; and
- notify you of any changes to our Site that may affect you.
This website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
How you can manage your preferences
You have the option to manage your marketing preferences once you have consented to receiving marketing communications from us. To do so, simply click on the ‘manage preferences’ link at the bottom of the email you have received from us. You will be directed to the Obelisk preference centre where you can update your preferences regarding the types of communications you wish to receive from us. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email. You can also manage your preferences or unsubscribe by contacting [email protected].
We would like to send you information about our services, which may be of interest to you. Where we have your consent or it is in our legitimate interests to do so, we may do this by post, email or telephone.
If you have previously agreed to being contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe at any time by:
contacting us at the postal or email address in the section headed How to contact us; or
using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails we send to you.
For more information on your rights in relation to marketing, see the section headed Your rights below.
Our Sites and external links
Our Site may contain links to websites that are not managed by us. We assume no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content on those websites. Therefore, please read carefully any privacy policies on those websites before agreeing to their terms, consenting to cookies or using those websites.